Tuesday, December 17, 2013

*Hiatus*

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around much these last couple of weeks. After the death in our family our part of the states got hit with a nasty nasty winter storm that knocked out power and net for days. I get in world mobile sometimes to clear out ims and such but I sure do miss blogging. I have decided to wait until my new computer gets here and Christmas and all the Holiday madness have passed before I return to Sl to blog again. Right now life is so hectic and busy and loads of family coming in and out tons of things to do and still no net for me but I am posting this mobile so you all know I didn't just up and abandon the blog. I hope you are all staying safe and warm and you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know I have a bunch of newness and goodies from Glam Affair sitting in my inv that I am dying to blog so expect some pic heavy and very frequent posts from me covering all that I missed when I get back in a couple of weeks. Till then XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment