Monday, December 2, 2013

Shoetopia post- Super late

I have been meaning to do a post on shoetopia and it has taken me forever but finally here we go. I do want to apologize for the delay. I was going through I big change and blogging kind of took a back seat, I am good to go now and the show will go on full speed ahead.
The décor and theme of shoetopia is beautiful, then again I love everything old school Greek and Egyptian. There are shoes everywhere, it looked like a great selection for just about everyone. I am of course pretty picky and I did not want to spend a lot of money, so I was actually able to limit my spending. A lot of the brands had very reasonably priced items on sale, I was so very thankful for that.


The shoes that I am wearing are the tulip buckled wedge bootie in the Jewel color for slink feet
My Dress is my own-A&H Designs Lavender Love
I have on the slink hands in elegant
My skin is Pink Fuel Alyx
My hair is Exile Untouched
I have on the Pink Fuel Classic Lipsticks in Pin Up red

No comments:

Post a Comment