Saturday, August 31, 2013

My office

It may come as no surprise to many, but I love to shop! Over the last couple of years I have slowly been adding key pieces to my favorite office furniture. One of my favorite places to shop for furniture is Safira's Fantasies. Sadly she is no longer making furniture. The office set that I am going to show you is from her. Now it does have adult animations, and its gorgeous.

This beautiful and classy globe bar is made by Standby Inc. I found it at the Collabor88 sim. I thought it was the perfect accessory for an adult office.
 The photo above the desk I bought at JJlanes a couple of years ago. The large rug under the desk actually come with the castle.
The smaller rug is from Safira's Fantasies. I wish she would go back into business.  I might look for a couple more pieces, but as of right now I am happy with the over all look.
If you have never checked out the collabor88 sim I would suggest it. They have amazing deals and some really nice products.

Until next time take care and have a safe holiday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment