Monday, August 26, 2013

 
*~REVOLUTION~*


Before I discuss the photo and the fashion let me introduce myself. I've been in SL for a little over 5 years now. I've have the same best friend (Honey) who I am doing this blog with for as long as I have been in SL and have also been with the same awesome guy (Jayce) for about as long as I have been in SL also. You will see posts from both Honey and I , separate and together. We will also have guest bloggers from time to time and friends showcased in our posts.

I have an intense love of fashion and for five years have religiously read any and every SL fashion feed I could get my hands on, so I am super excited to finally be blogging myself.

On to the pic and fashion: My love actually inspired this photo so TY xoxoxo. The dress is new from GizzA and has an Egyptian modern flair. The collar and neck of the dress looks just like the Golden collars you would see on portraits depicting Egyptian Queens and with all that is going on in Egypt right now I have done a sort of modern day Egyptian Revolution. Hope you all enjoy and Thanks so much for reading!

Hair: ~ Tableau Vivant~ Scarborough - Summer *NEW*
Skin: Glam Affair Lulu 4 America (Arcade Gacha)
Makeup: Glam Affair Cleo Lipstick 07 America ; Cleo Def & Skin Pores, Cleo Nose B
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Black Roho - The Black Fair gift
Earrings: PP - Black Mustache Studd Earrings in gold - The Black Fair gift
Black Butterflies: *BOOM* - Metamorphisis Black
Shape: My own
Hands: Slink mesh hands casual
Nails: *~*Hopscotch*~* Catty Fingernails
Lashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia (marketplace)
Eyes: Ikon Destiny Eyes-Green
Dress: GizzA - Thorn Dress (Black) *NEW*
Shoes: Redgrave - Helena (not shown)

Photo by Alcina Grayman.



No comments:

Post a Comment