Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cosmetic Fair

So today I decided to go and check out the cosmetic fair . Here is a link to their flicker page, they show all the designers and products that are for sale. I took a couple of pictures that are also up on my flicker page. I took pictures of the main entrance and of the displays I like the most. I think the most important part of selling something is how you display it, the better it looks the more it draws people in.
The above pictures is of the entrance, I love the pink writing on a black surface it really makes it pop and looks amazing.
I love how adored bodyshop set up their display. Its classic yet simple but very effective in drawing attention.
 This is one of my favorite displays that Song did. I love the glitter/stardust on the floor, and I love the cloud doors. Very well done.
 I love the candles on this display, they are very pretty.
I love the pink table in the display, pink makes the world go round lol.


I actually only purchased a couple of items this year and they were both nail appliers, I purchased one set of appliers from Wicked and one from Adored Bodyshop. I also purchased a pair of prisma Aqua Eyes from Song. I can not wait to try everything out. The cosmetics fair last from the 15th of Jul until the 30th be sure to check it. 

Until Next Time
xoxo 
Honey 

No comments:

Post a Comment