Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Playing around with colors

I am newer to editing photos with paintshop, I love the way everything is set up and some of the tools it offers for easy adjustments.
For this one I decided to play with black and white as I love the look of old black and white photos. I think that it turned out pretty well and the cropping and shrinking of the image was pretty easy today. I took this picture at a sim that was an alice and wonderland/carnival theme. It was cute but the lag was a monster.

This picture was just cute because of my little side kick and the water in the background is not bad either.

In my next post I will be working my new slink mesh body. YAY!!! I am so excited about it.

I hope this finds you well.... Until next time.....

Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment