Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Fest

Now that I am back and at it from a hiatus I decided that one of the first things I wanted to do was blog an event.The event that I chose was Summerfest, I was actually pretty impressed with what I saw. They had a good selection of a lot of my favorite brands, which makes me very happy.
For this first look I decided to go a little Ariel but with pink highlights.

 Hair is Exile West Coast Wildcards
Bathing suit is Baiastice_Freedom Bikini in Pink (I love the detailing on it)
I am wearing Red Lipstick from Pink Fuel and Tuli Lashes Tattoos
My Hair here is Exile After the rain in ice blondes
My bathing suit is the V.e. Carmen Ruffled Bikini Night
My shoes are fri. Kokomo Sandals in Sunny


All of these pictures were taken on my land in my grotto from Tiki Tattoo, which I am in love with. I am wearing my normal shape and skin both are from pink fuel.

Until Next Time


XOXOXO
Honey



No comments:

Post a Comment