Wednesday, November 20, 2013

*Chained*

So I finally got into Shoetopia and got the main shoe I was wanting. Bordello- Bonnie by Gos is such an exquisite shoe. I am a huge HUGE fan of Gos and these did not disappoint. As soon as I saw the previews for these sexy heels I knew they would be mine. I love that the heel is the barrel of a gun and the strap across the top is bullets. These are kinky, sexy and full of rock and roll I couldn't ask for more... and to be honest I just want to parade around SL in nothing but these shoes so forgive me because these shoes will probably be in my next million posts ;). There were some other shoes I want but, I haven't decided if I am going to get them because they require the Slink feet. I already own the Gos feet and I love them so I am not sure if I am going to get the feet or not.. probably since I really want some of the other shoes. I love my Slink hands but I just don't know about the feet yet...Maybe my Gos feet can be for when I am barefoot or in flipflops and I can get the Slink feet to wear only for certain shoes... We shall see.




~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica -
~Face Piercing: -UtopiaH- Fight Piercing NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium\
~Tattoo: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Jess TATTOO (Full Tattoo) Tango applier included NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Lips: Pink Acid Anna Lips & Teeth - Natural Pink NEW Singer Icon Fair
~Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Bonnie - Black  NEW Shoetopia
~Necklace: .:EMO-tions:. *SENSUAL* necklace
~Hair: !lamb. Zelda (Mesh) - Milk
~Pose: RACK Poses - Chains For Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment