Thursday, November 14, 2013

*Corrupted Innocence*

Today's post is short and sweet... still having net issues and SL hates me lolol. I had a lot of fun with this outfit though as soon as I put it on I knew I wanted my avi to be at a playground. Thanks to Honey (because I never go to kid avi sims... to be honest kid avis sort of creep me out) But she had this Awesome playground  set from Xeolots and it is so cute and colorful. I took my pony Starlight with me and she had more fun than I did I think.



~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03 B
~Face Piercing: -UtopiaH- Fight Piercing NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Makeup: .Oh!Liv. *Beauty Mark* COMBI Mindy, -Glam Affair - Elit Lipstick - 6 Cosmetic Fair
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Bracelet: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
~Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~Tail: SKNK: Imp Tail HUD Controlled
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium\
~Tattoo: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Jess TATTOO (Full Tattoo) Tango applier included NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Ears: {Envious} Onyx Kitty Elf Ears
~Binky: [b!] - key to my heart binky [pink]
~Belly Piercing: *S* BellyPiercing
~Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Crystal pink
~Collar: :.Envious.: Sweetie Collar
~Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks white
~Outfit: Luas Urban Style -  Barby Outfit Pack Multiple Colors NEW @ Silicone bi weekly event
~Tramp Stamp Piercing: NASTY DOLL - CHAIN CORSET PIERCING lower back
~Hair Bow: :: alterego :: hair bows - pink fatpack RARE
~Shoes: {PopTart} Sugar Strap Sneakers (Candy Hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment