Wednesday, November 13, 2013

*Lonely*

It has SUCKED not being able to really get in SL and not being able to blog :( Today I was able to get in and stay mostly on but... through the crashing and the lag I had a hard time putting this post together. I wanted to go ahead and do Best & Worst Meme on Strawberry's blog since I missed last weeks and I don't want to miss out on this weeks either (though you can always go back and do them even though that week has passed) Anyways here is my own Best & Worst Meme. Enjoy xoxo



Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. The twist is, the final question you need to change and make up your own best & worst that you want to share. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.

  1. Best thing about Second Life: The best friend I have made that has transcended into a RL best friend. The endless possibilities and creative artistic qualities we can express.
    Worst thing about Second Life: Reputation ( I have to second this Strawberry. SL can be so much more worse than a JR High Girls bathroom. The drama that comes with SL is beyond ridonculous.)
  2. Best thing in your inventory: My first major buy in SL was a Zoobys ultimate cat. I named her ISIS and she is by far the best thing in my inv. Silly but I have a major attachment to her.
    Worst thing in your inventory: Notecards people have sent me to stir the pot.
  3. Best earliest SL memory: WOW I actually have a few of these. The first time I met my best friend Honey, she was so unbelievably sweet and funny I knew we would be great friends from day one... and we have been. The first night I went with some girl friends to make fun of the noobies having sex in public places, we were all on voice and drinking and it was just so  much fun. The first time I got griefed ..low and behold 5 yrs later... hes still the one ;) Even after making my avi fart for hours and have my head stuck up my ass...
    Worst earliest SL memory: When I realized that SL isn't all fun and games. You can have your heart broken, you can be bullied, that SL can make you CRY.
  4. Best thing you learned because of SL: That I'm a bigger nerd than I thought I was and I love it.
    Worst thing you learned because of SL: People are bigger assholes online because they can hide behind their computer screens.(Again... I will agree with Strawberry.)
  5. Best thing about blogging: I think so far its that I have learned so much about photo editing (I still have a LONG way to go) but before I new notta not a DAMN thing I tell ya. Doing this blog has made me realize I want to photograph in RL. I also have a TON of fun playing dress up with my avi. I'll change more often during the day than I should but I can't help it I love that I am constantly experimenting with my look and I feel that what I am wearing is never expected because its never the same.
    Worst thing about blogging: well this week its that I haven't been here to blog... I hate that. But normally I would probably say, when I am in a funk it will literally take me HOURS upon HOURS to do a blog post.. I will completely ignore everyone in SL and will spend hours deciding on what I want to wear then hours on the location and pose and I will change my mind many times when I am in a funky mood.
  6. Best thing to have with french toast: Powdered Sugar and Syrup
    Worst thing to have with french toast: Soy Sauce (Again Strawberry don't think I can top this LMAO) I can just imagine the look on someones face when they have had Soy Sauce French toast bleh




~Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Crystal violet - RARE Arcade Gacha last round
~Socks: *Epic* Basic -Black- Garter Socks {Blacker}
~Outfit: *MUKA* Caged Black Dark NEW TBS
~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03 B
~Facial Piercing: -UtopiaH- Fight Piercing NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Beauty Marks: .Oh!Liv. *Beauty Mark* COMBI Mindy
~Collar: ::{Favole}:: Captured*Chest*
~Boots: D-Style - Riannah Punk Boots Black
~Lipstick: -Glam Affair - Elit Lipstick - 6 Cosmetic Fair
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Bracelets: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
~Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~Face Harness: MD - Head Harness v4.3
~Tail: SKNK: Imp Tail HUD Controlled
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium\
~Tattoo: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Jess TATTOO (Full Tattoo) Tango applier included NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Ears: {Envious} Onyx Kitty Elf Ears


No comments:

Post a Comment