Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kustom9 Event- November

A couple of days ago I had the chance to go and visit Novembers edition of Kustom9. First and foremost I was in LOVE with the landscaping. It was all winter themed with snow falling and adorable animals all over the place. As with the last event the items there were kind of hit and miss for me. I loved some and completely hated some. I purchased a couple of items my most favorite are the *CASHMERE* Stamped Pointed Platforms, I bought the nude ones. They are for the slink feet which is why I purchased them. I love the design of them and I love that they are nude and will go with everything. Okay I think I said "I love" enough for now.... I hope. The next thing purchased is the FAUX- Laced Tee in red. It is cute and perfect for everyday wear.  I also purchased a set of poses from ZZANG, I decided on the good girl or bad girl pose pack. I did also get a necklace from the ATTIC gatcha machine that was there.( not pictured in this post) On with the pictures......





Both pose props are from Glitterati. Hands down the best store in my opinion to buy poses and pictures props.
What I am wearing-
PF Alyx Vanilla- Skin
PF Elly cosmetics Glam Lipstick in maple with teeth
Fishy Strawberry Billy Denim Shorts in black
Exile Hair Untouched Light Blondes- in Vanilla
GA Mesh Lashes in Mysteria

I have a couple of purchases from Shoetopia that I will post tomorrow, and we have the arcade gatcha coming back on the 1st of December I am SO excited my pocketbook on the other hand might not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment