Thursday, November 21, 2013

*Zone*

So today it went from 81 degrees to 42 in the matter of minutes... I was not prepared as I was running around town doing errands and out for lunch... This weekend is supposed to be icey (spelling? lol) snowy and COLD COLD COLD. I have to get out at 1am this morning also so I think I need to hire someone to go and start my truck and have my heater going on days like this haha. Todays post was a little hard to get done because all my kids wanted to do was dive on top of me and talk about farting... the little shits ;) gotta love em. I got this hair at Collabor88 and let me tell you I am in love with it. I am always in long hair and rarely RARELY buy updoes or short hair but this hair WOW. It is SO SO cute on me hehe. I have to admit  LaViere is a new designer for me I have never been to their store and haven't heard of em so forgive me I do live under a rock :D. There is also a new event going on Hello Titty Slots its nothing but gacha machines for us busty girls the top I have on is from Hollipocket and is super sexy see through lace I love it. I hope you enjoy.




~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica -
~Face Piercings -UtopiaH- Fight Piercing NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium\
~Tattoo: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Jess TATTOO (Full Tattoo) Tango applier included NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Lips: Pink Acid Anna Lips & Teeth - Natural Pink NEW Singer Icon Fair
~Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Bonnie - Black  NEW Shoetopia
~Top: *HolliPocket* Chantilly Lacey-Cinnamon 1 NEW Hello Titty Slots
~Hair: -LaViere- Natsya/PeachDreams NEW Collabor88
~Jewelry: Lazuri Fall Romance set
~Skirt: Maitreya Mini Skirt * Dark Leather Black

No comments:

Post a Comment