Thursday, November 14, 2013

Collabor88 November Edition

Steampunk seemed to be the theme for this months collabor88 collection, which I thought was pretty cool. Since sl was being a but I had a hard time tping around trying to find a place to take pictures so I was forced to be a little creative and find something to do at home. I ended up finding an Urban Steam punk building for FREE!!! on the marketplace so I used that as my backdrop. I did not want to fill the building full of decorations so I think had to think some more, I happened to be watching an underworld movie in real life while I was thinking, and I thought it would be pretty cool to add a werewolf to my scene. So that it is what I did. I have a male alt that I never use from back in the day when I owned a club, so I turned him into a werewolf. I found amazing poses on the marketplace as well. These pictures are what we (myself and my alt) made. Sl was being horrible about letting me take pictures.


These pictures kind of make me want a werewolf boyfriend lol
okay on to the important things.
My skin is from Pink Fuel Alyx
My eyes are The Skinner Maple eyes in Turquoise
My Dress is *kata0nik* gunmetal white metal corset dress
My boots are the erratic/selene mesh ankle boots in black
My bracelets are the MG Tarifa Beaded Cross
My hair is the clawtooth Gun street girl daring pack in beauty queen
Cute poison stellar piercing candy metals edition
*BOOM* lip jelly in Hot Pink
Bens Beauty Daily Makeup Daily Black Eyeliner
Slink Hands In Elegant 1

No comments:

Post a Comment