Saturday, November 16, 2013

*Survival*

I could listen to a few ppl all day long Linkin Park and Eminem... which is funny because I am a Tx girl who listens to country more than anything... but those two... love. So I was blaring Eminems newest Survival love this song... though I couldn't really tell you of any songs of his that I don't like. Anyway... as I was listening this post came about. I have been in a darker mood lately I'm not sure why but my posts are reflecting that... it's quite alright because I really have been digging this new look of mine.



~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03 B
~Face Jewelry: -UtopiaH- Fight Piercing NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~Tail: SKNK: Imp Tail HUD Controlled
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium\
~Tattoo: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Jess TATTOO (Full Tattoo) Tango applier included NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Ears: {Envious} Onyx Kitty Elf Ears
~Whiskers: >> PIXELPAWS << Neko Whiskers white/black
~Lips: Pink Acid Anna Lips & Teeth - Natural Pink NEW Singer Icon Fair
~Face Paint: {C h a m p l o o} - Mithra Full
~Hair: !lamb. The Big Doll House (Mesh) - Milk
~Eyeshadow: [mock]Purple (smoked) Liz Shadow
~Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
~Outfit: {XO} Satisfy BodySuit Black NEW Silicone bi-weekly event
~Jewelry: ~Seodara~ Run Amok Bracletes, Collar and waist Beads~

No comments:

Post a Comment