Friday, November 15, 2013

*Lavender Fields*

Today I was in a very purple mood. I don't know why because it's not something I wear often. I remember though when it was my favorite color. When I was in 4th 5th and 6th grade my room was purple with unicorns everywhere... I loved that room. Anyways there are lots of events going on right now... possibly the biggest being Shoetopia. I haven't had a chance to go yet and I usually don't try to go to major events on the first days anyways but I did get the newest venture from Glam Affair (Thanks aida!!) and that is her Vanity Feet. These are the Ballerina and they come in different sizes and with a hud so you can easily match your skin to any of her skins, toenail polishes, and different ribbons. I really like them... I love tippy toes and I really really like that I can customize them.



~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03 B
~Face Piercing: -UtopiaH- Fight Piercing NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Bracelets: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet Hud controlled
~Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~Tail: SKNK: Imp Tail HUD Controlled
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium\
~Tattoo: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Jess TATTOO (Full Tattoo) Tango applier included NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Ears: {Envious} Onyx Kitty Elf Ears
~Bow: :: alterego :: hair bows - Lavendar fatpack RARE
~Hair: (r)M ~ colour~ Lavender (Tips.o2)
~Choker: *S* Dragonfly MeSh Necklace
~Feet: -Glam Affair - Vanity Feet - Ballerina - S NEW Shoetopia
~Whiskers: >> PIXELPAWS << Neko Whiskers white/black
~Eyeshadow: [mock]Purple (smoked) Liz Shadow
~Kitty: [PF] Bandaged Kitty/Purple Eye (leg cling)
~Leggings: Lark - Sweet Girl Leggings (purple lace cutout)
~Outfit: Luas Urban Style - Sexy Days Pack  NEW Silicone bi-weekly event
~Lips: Pink Acid Anna Lips & Teeth - Natural Pink NEW Singer Icon Fair
~Nose: {C h a m p l o o} - Mithra Full

No comments:

Post a Comment