Thursday, September 12, 2013

A bedroom in blue and white

I have forever wanted to design a room from start to finish. For a while I was horrible with texturing I can remember this one time I turned my whole house a horrible pink color. I mean the whole house every single inch or pixel of it was a horrible pink. Thankfully I have learned a lot since then. A majority of the items in the room are from Collabor88,Apple Fall, What Next, and items off of the marketplace and the arcade.


I always wanted a fireplace in my bedroom, I think they are so pretty. The theme of the room was blue and white, I added some shades of grey and different blue to make all the colors pop a little more. I think this room would be great for a teenage girl or young women. I textured the ceiling to look like the night sky. I have always thought it would be cool to be able to take off your ceiling and fall asleep looking at the stars.

Until Next
Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment