Wednesday, September 25, 2013

*The Lonely Storm*

 
*September Rain*
September rain has suddenly come,
With a sudden burst from the heavy clouds,
Washing the dust of August draught,
I stood alone, and all alone with a sad heart.

September rain is falling heavy,
With falling ice, and I felt so chilly,
As the rain falls, my tears are falling too,
In this September rain, hence nobody knew.
 




~Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual M
~Ring: (epoque) Metal Petal Ring - Obsidian/Gold [My Attic] NEW
~Lashes: Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes
~Top: [Cynful] The 'Shimmy' Top  [My Attic] NEW
~Hair: AD - pop scotch - light blondes Analog Dog NEW
~Skin: Glam Affair - Lucy - America - 11 B NEW
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS) The Liaison Collaborative NEW
~Bracelet: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet  gold buckle The Liason Collaborative NEW
~Pants: Maitreya Couture Leggings -  Black
~Necklace: Pure Poison - Lady Fly Necklace The Liason Collaborative NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment