Monday, September 30, 2013

*Birds*

Glam Affair is the guest designer at this rounds TDR Fusion and let me tell you aida did NOT disappoint. Introducing Lucy in Snow. When I saw this skin I knew exactly how I wanted to portray it. I have been dying to wear the new May's Soul Celtic Warrior and Glam Affairs new wings. I had also gotten the Collar and Headpiece from Swallow Iside also from TDR Fusion and the look just fell together effortlessly.


~Pose: DM - Flow #2

~Skin: Glam Affair - Lucy - Snow - 02 A TDR Fusion NEW

~Outfit: *May's Soul* Celtic body warrior black NEW

~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*

~Jewelry: [MAGIC NOOK] Simple Ring / Triple (Silver) TDR Fusion NEW, JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems, LaGyo_Siroune ring Silver TDR Fusion NEW

~Shoes: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather

~Wings: Glam Affair - Essential WIngs Dark Iron

~Dips: [HV! Alta  Dips] Black - Arms and Legs, [HV! Alta Painted Nails] Black

~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Wight (XS)The Liaison Collaborative NEW

~Hair: Pelle - Nik hair blonde

~Accessories: Swallow Iside Silver Collar & Headpiece TDR Fusion NEW

~Ears: Steking EARS [MANDALA]

No comments:

Post a Comment