Friday, September 20, 2013

*Worlds End Garden*

***EDIT*** After posting these pics I realized... I look just like one of my absolute favorite cartoon/doll characters from my childhood. Rose Petal from Rose Petal Place... I ADORED these when I was little so blast from the past out of nowhere... Here's to all us 80's girls!
 
 
 
Pssst: Look Nastina is trying to destroy my gardens

 
 




 
 



Today I bought the new GizzA - Y E R I A K Gown and it inspired this fantasy post taken at the Worlds End Garden (if you haven't been I suggest you stop by and explore, it's stunning). The fairy Queen has seen the destruction of her gardens and with the help of her butterflies she casts beautiful spells to help restore her gardens.


~Hair: [e] Breathe - Blonde 05
~Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 10 A
~Makeup: Glam Affair - CLEO - lipstick - 07 America, *MC* Makeup - Runny Couture Eyeliner, .Oh!Liv. *Beauty Mark* COMBI Mindy
~Accessories: Zibska ~ Siofra Full Vs. Hat, Necklace (NEW L' Accessories), Donna Flora BICE ring L, !TLB - Spiral Ring Fatpack RARE NEW (A Clockwork Spiral), .:EMO-tions:. * SENSUAL earrings NEW, GizzA - Electra Set [Beige] Bracelet (Sept Arcade Gacha)
~Outfit: GizzA - Y E R I A K Gown NEW
~Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay - Truffle Collection
~Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Wight (NEW The Liaison Collaborative)

Worlds End Garden





No comments:

Post a Comment