Monday, September 23, 2013

*Autumn at The Trace*





Today I saw in the flickr group explore second life(http://www.flickr.com/groups/exploresecondlife/) a sim I just had to go to.. once I was there I realized the outfit I had gotten from LUAS for 30L Saturday would be perfect to showcase on this sim. The sim is gorgeous all in Autumn theme with lots of little nice suprises like this deer just hiding at the top of a hill.. or some gorgeous sunflowers against a fence, there is a light house and a keepers house lots of little trails to follow plenty to see do and marvel at. I love the Fall season, I can't get enough of it. So make sure you take a trip to The Trace you won't regret it.

~Hair: AD - pop scotch - light blondes NEW at Analog Dog
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica - America 09 B NEW : -Glam Affair - Angelica - Colorful Eyebrow - America 10 NEW
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS) NEW The Liaison Collaborative
~Lashes: Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes
~Feet: [Gos] Barefoot V2 - Flat - M
~Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual M
~Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~Outfit: LUAS Nikita Black NEW
~Jewelry: (epoque) Metal Petal Ring - Obsidian/Gold NEW at My Attic at the Deck

The Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment