Sunday, September 8, 2013

*The Arcade Photography Contest-Alcina Grayman*






 


 



 

So I came across the most fantastic store deviousMind: (*chanimations mainstore (100, 200, 30); They have the most AMAZING poses and pose props I wanted literally EVERYTHING. I was looking for a mermaid costume that was mesh for my second entry into the Arcade Gacha photography contest and I came across the Gacha in deviousMind. One has the tails and one has the starfish pastie top. I played both and won a ton but by far the RARE rainbow tail is my favorite and the one I have featured in this post. Get your butts to the Arcade Gacha and to deviousMind.
 


~Hat: Ma Vie. - Plumage hat - Voshie Sept. '13 Arcade Gacha
~Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: Ice Blondes Sept. '13 Arcade Gacha
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Candy - America - 10 A Sept. '13 Arcade Gacha
~Eyebrows: LaGyo_Baroque brow Silver Sept. '13 Arcade Gacha
~Jewelry: GizzA - Electra Set [Beige] Bracelet, GizzA - Electra Set [Beige] Single Necklace Sept. '13 Arcade Gacha
~Mermaid Costume: !dM deviousMind "Erielle" **RAINBOW** - RARE, !dM StarfishPasties **SALMON SPRING** !dM deviousMind Gacha
~Pose: Astalianda - Fin-ity 4 Poseball, Astalianda
~Sim: Mittandraland Mermaid Haven, Copley (219, 65, 16)


 




No comments:

Post a Comment