Saturday, September 28, 2013

*Samurai Village*

The Explore Second life flickr group is quickly becoming one of my favorite groups. I keep finding these hidden gems to visit that I have never seen in sl and I've seen a lot. Today a photo of the Samurai Village was posted and I just new I had to visit and do my latest blog post featuring the sim with my latest outfit from Valentina E. If you haven't taken a look at this flickr group go ahead and do so you are sure to find some wonderful places to visit. Explore Second Life





Samurai Village

~Accessories: *EC* Eden Fairy Autumn Edition, Wings, Vine curls and Slippers

~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*

~Makeup: .Oh!Liv. *Beauty Mark* COMBI Mindy

~Outfit: :V.e. Fallen Skirt and Top Harvest 50L Friday NEW

~Jewelry: [MAGIC NOOK] Simple Ring / Triple (Silver) TDR Fusion NEW, Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace, Ear Wrap elf gold R&L MP, LaGyo_Siroune ring Silver TDR Fusion NEW

~Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica - America 10 B NEW

~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Wight (XS) The Liaison Collaborative NEW

~Hair: Pelle - Nik hair blonde

~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium UPDATED


No comments:

Post a Comment