Friday, September 13, 2013



 
 
 

Today I stumbled across the prettiest little sim Small town Green. It was gorgeous I could so live there. My favorite time of year is right on top of us and I can't wait. Todays outfit is from a few different monthly events and some oldies but goodies. Hope you enjoy.

~Hair: >TRUTH< Edith - seasand
~Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 10 A; Def & Skin pores, Nose B
~Makeup: Pink Acid Natural Lashes Face Make-Up (eyeliner)
~Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual M
~Cardigan: Blueberry Carla *Mesh* Open Cardigan S Black
~Scarf: Blueberry Keira *Mesh* Scarf Large in Orange
~Shirt: {Sugar Heart} Well Loved Woodland Creature Tees ~ Fox *The Seasons Story* NEW
~Skirt: Aux - A little Foxy - s - Skirt - Light blue Collabor88 NEW
~Tights: Cozy Tights Grey <3Twosome
~Boots: fri. - Allison.Boots Collabor88 NEW
~Poses: .::Kirin Poses::.- Autumn Leaves Pose &Prop Collabor88 NEW
~Handbag: (TokiD) Bee Bag (TDR) TDR NEW

I am out of town for a few days so no posts from me for a few... Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment