Friday, October 4, 2013

*Part of this World*

Today I visited Serenity Gardens. I have been there before but they have changed it up a bit. Very pretty sim lots of photo opportunities. Go and have a look here's your taxi.... Serenity Gardens The Fantasy Gacha Fair has opened and let me tell you I spent WAY to much Linden but it was so fun Gachas are so addicting and you get the neatest things out of the machines. I love any gacha events. The outfit I am showing in this post is by OrsiniSun. I wanted the Sky blue dress and matching accessories more than any other color cus it's Jayces favorite color... and it must of been my lucky day because I got the Sky dress and Sky Accessories the first time I played both machines YAY me. Anyways I am watching The Little Mermaid which FINALLY arrived in my mailbox today so onto the Credits cus that's what you are here for anyways and I want to finish my movie ;)



~Hair: TRUTH HAIR Misty - LightBlondes

~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
~Dress: OrsiniSun Paradise Tutu Sky Fantasy Fair Gacha NEW
~Accessories: OrsiniSun Horns & Bracelet Sky Fantasy Fair Gacha NEW

~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist TLC NEW

~Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica - America 05 B NEW

~Fan: GD: Maiougi - Jigokucho A - Portal - Fan Fantasy Fair Gacha NEW

~Jewelry: Donna Flora ANASTACIA set

~Feet: [Gos] Barefoot V2 - Flat -

~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*

For more photos check out my flickr: My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment