Tuesday, October 8, 2013

*Confessions*

Today I have a confession for you all. I play WoW and ALWAYS wanted a Naga as an option for a character, I would probably live on her haha, Sooooo when I heard deviousMind had naga tails at the Fantasy fair I knew where most of my money was going. I simply love Chandra Meehans creations. I took my naga self to the Realm of Mystara and got LOADS of compliments on my avi. It's so fun to NOT be yourself sometimes and have fun with a fantasy creature.



~Scales: Mer Scales- Green Eve Gaelyth MP
~Necklace: !dM Lamia - Naga JewelCollar **ALL COLORS**  Fantasy Gacha Fair NEW
~Tiara: !dM Lamia - Naga JewelTiara **ALL COLORS** Fantasy Gacha Fair NEW
~Tail: !dM Lamia - NagaTail **GARTER PERIDOT**  Fantasy Gacha Fair NEW
~Tongue and teeth: !dM Lamia - NagaTongue **FANGED SERPENT** Fantasy Gacha Fair NEW
~Eyes: !dM Lamia - NagaEyes **SILVER** Fantasy Gacha Fair NEW
~Trident: !dm (*chanimations - NagaTrident **FROG'S HAVEN** Fantasy Gacha Fair NEW
~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Hair: >TRUTH< Tashia - seaspray
~Crown: [Little Tasta] Headband 4 Fantasy Fair Gacha NEW
~Makeup: [mock]Pistachio (iced) Liz Shadow, [PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <Dark> -  Lime
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica - America - Clean B
~Jewelry: JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems; Lazuri Classic Pearl Set, Ring, Earrings and Bracelets Menu controlled color change
~Harness: LUAS Allegra Emerald Harness and nipple piercings Fantasy Gacha Fair NEW
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -

No comments:

Post a Comment