Monday, October 21, 2013

What happens to Honey after I logg off??????????

Have you ever wondered what your avatar does after you have logged off to get back to real life?  I have a couple of times and this is what I came up with.......
Sometimes I have to hurry and logg off even if its in the middle of a project. Its annoying but it happens.
So this is Honey's reaction to the mess I left......
I do not think that she is very happy with me.

 Here is a picture of my mess. I promise I was going to finish

 The following are pictures of what Honey did while I was gone............


She organized!! Even the pumpkin found a cozy home on the couch.



I have learned that Honey likes to organize while I am away. So I should either finish my projects to make her happy or leave them for her to finish. Tough call...................

No comments:

Post a Comment