Tuesday, October 15, 2013

*Sophisticated Chic*

I tell you the month of October is going to bankrupt me with all the awesome monthly events and fairs that are going on. Today I have things from Collabor88, The Cosmetics Fair and Kustom9. This dress I am showcasing from LivGlam is so freaking sexy I would absolutely wear this as my little black dress in RL. I think I will probably wear this dress for days and days... thank goodness there are no such things as needing to do laundry or shower in sl ;)






~Rings: JCNY - NATIONS Princess, Hyper-Gems, Combo Ring, (epoque) Metal Petal Ring - Obsidian/Obsidian, JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems
~Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Ana" (Type A)(Brown diamond) NEW Collabor88
~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 04 E NEW Collabor88
~Shoes: [GOS} Boutique -  Sophia Peeptoe - Black
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium
~Standing Pose: Clawtooth - CBC: Heavy Winds 8 Collabor88 NEW
~Dress: [LG] K Collection (Summer13) Elexis Dress Kustom9 NEW
~Makeup: -Glam Affair - Prezioso Lipstick 20 ; -Glam Affair - Elit eyes makeup - 1 Cosmetics Fair NEW
~Jewelry: Lazuri Saffi Turquoise Necklace and Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment