Monday, October 21, 2013

Evil Chicken

I wanted to show you some of the amazing things I got from Collabor88 this month and I have been looking for the perfect place to take pictures. Well thanks to a couple of great groups on flicker I found just the perfect sim to take some pictures.
Spencer Art Museum is such a cool sim. I really enjoyed my time exploring and wondering around.
If you get a chance check it out.

Here I was practicing my Kung Fu getting ready to fight the evil chickens that were wondering around.
 I wanted to make sure I got a close up of my face to show off the new Glam Affair Skin I am wearing in Neva-Jamaica. I had to go brunet to wear it, which does not happen often but I love it.
 Looking pretty under the sea.
 
 
What I am wearing
(NO) Creepy Eye Sweater also came with the leggings
[Vailant] Verts (my shoes) in Lilac
Hair is Exile Sparkle and Fade Dark Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment