Wednesday, October 30, 2013

*Gathering*

The Second Life Fa-BOO-lous Halloween Snapshot Contest is here! Get your avi ready and show us your best Halloween/Dia de los Muertos themed images. Today I have a photo for you that I will be entering into the Second Life Haunted Highlights snapshot contest. Go HERE to enter and see all the entries. I am a pretty big fan of Halloween so this photo was super fun for me to do.. obviously by my posts I love to dress up and my avi is constantly changing.. there is no one set style for me I wear what I like.
The Idea behind this photo is a gathering of souls during the celebration Día de los Muertos or Day of the Dead as we here in the US refer to it. It takes place after Halloween on Nov 1-2nd. I love the sugar skull trend that seems to be getting more and more popular so that's what my avi is portraying in this photo. Hope you all enjoy. Have a safe and happy Halloween and called Día de los Muertos.

Here is my entry for the contest Gathering



~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Vera - Horror edition 09 A NEW Horrerfest
~Hair: .ploom. Stephie (large) [boobs] - Indecisive
~Shoes: [Gos] Lauren d'Orsay - Black Satin - M
~Costume: Chrysalis - Calamity - NEW Group Gift until Oct 31st
~Jewelry: JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems, !TLB - Creepy Cabochon Ring/Crow RARE NEW Horrorfest Gatcha, !TLB - Creepy Cabochon Ring/Teeth NEW Horrorfest Gatcha, [CIRCA] - "Fright Night" Macabre Ring - Face of Eve (Angry) NEW Horrorfest Gatcha
~Sugar Skull Face Tat: Letis Tattoo :: Sugar Skull Face Tattoo Red :: HW12005 <T> NEW Perfect Wardrobe
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium
Photo taken at Forsaken Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment