Monday, October 14, 2013

*Tuesday Newnesday*

Here is another post featuring some Collabor88 goodies. I just love when the 8th of each month rolls around although.... I wait a few days so I don't have to deal with the lagfest. I bought this hair from D!va in a different color than I normally wear. I have been a blonde in sl for as long as I can remember so wearing brown is def something new for me. I am also wearing a darker skin tone than I normally do. I normally wear Glam Affairs skin in America but when I put on the New skins from Collabor88 in Jamaica I sort of fell in love... a dif look without having to change my shape which I love. So brown hair was in order with this darker skin and I think I may keep myself this way for awhile. Anyways onto the photo and Credits.... Hope you enjoy.




~Jewelry: JCNY - NATIONS Princess, Hyper-Gems, Combo Ring, (epoque) Metal Petal Ring - Obsidian/Obsidian, JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems, Lazuri Classic Pearl Set (Earrings, Necklace, Ring) Color Change
~Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Ana" (Type A)(Brown diamond) NEW Collabor88
~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 04 E NEW Collabor88
~Shoes: [GOS} Boutique -  Sophia Peeptoe - Black
~Lipstick: Glam Affair - CLEO - lipstick - 05 Jamaica
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Top: ISON - leather asymmetrical jacket -S- (black) NEW Collabor88
~Pants: Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans * S #5
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment