Monday, October 7, 2013

Fantasy Gacha

Snapshot by Honeyanne Diavolo
Snapshot, a photo by Honeyanne Diavolo on Flickr.

I am in love with Gacha events! The Fantasy Gacha is no exception. The designers and creators are so good at their jobs! It amazes me how people can be so creative. I tried to pick a pose that would show off all that I had one and went threw about a hundred till I found this one and figured it was pretty much perfect. I went to visit the Happy Mood sim, which is gorgeous. I found this little spot high up where you can view the water and the beauty of the landscaping all at the same time. My hope is to be that talented in landscaping some day.
What I am wearing
Noya eye lashes with round Diamonds(a girl needs to sparkle)
.la petite morte intensity eyes-midnight(Fantasy Gacha item)
Exile hair (beyond the waves in vanilla)
27769 (femme) Helice Dress Blue(fantasy Gacha item)
Little Tarta Headband 3(fantasy Gacha item)
Pink Fuel Skin in Alyx
Slink Hands in Elegant 1
DBF slink Halloween manicure #4(fantasy gacha item
Shoes are CandyDoll Oxygen(made to work with slink feet)

Via Flickr:
Taken at (*^-^*) HPMD , HappyMood (108, 222, 30)

No comments:

Post a Comment