Friday, October 18, 2013

*Purple Dreams*

Yesterday was so nice weather wise then today it was so cold and rainy and windy I've been in a hoody all day curled up with a book and just being lazy.. just one of those days. Here it seems to have gone from Summer to Winter and Fall was left out which is such a shame since it is my favorite season after all. Yesterday I did some Christmas shopping, I promised myself this year I was NOT going to wait until last minute like I do every year and I plan on keeping that promise to myself. *fingers crossed* Todays post is just a fun pretty post with some Collabor88 goodies and an amazing head-dress from Sugagoth that I got from the Flux event. Enjoy Happy Friday to Everyone and hope you all enjoy your weekend!






~Jewelry: JCNY - NATIONS Princess, Hyper-Gems, Combo Ring, JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems, Lazuri Classic Pearl Set Color Change
~Hair: "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice - Dark Brown Promo MP
~Brooch: undefined lilies - tackered owl (silver/purple) chest
~Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
~Head-Dress: *TSM* Death's Devotion Headdress - Rare 4 - Sugagoth Flux NEW
~Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 01 E NEW Collabor88
~Shoes: [Gos] Lauren d'Orsay - Black Satin -
~Makeup: -Glam Affair - Prezioso Eyes Makeup - 02, -Glam Affair - Prezioso Lipstick 19 NEW Cosmetic Fair
~Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Poltergeist (XS)
~Dress: ISON - amelia lace gown -M- (black) NEW Collabor88
~Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - Medium
~Nail Polish: Izzie's - Slink Avatar Enhancement - FINGERNAILS (metallic) Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment